What I found out was:
The Environmental Service Group is actually a transfer facility. Sunnking sends their electronics with hazardous waste to the transfer facility.
- Transfer facility: ship it to wear it needs to go. Don’t actually store or get rid of it
- station but they are not disposed of there
- come in but sent out in bulk loads
- Sunnking breaks down all the electronics and sends their electronics with hazardous waste to Environmental Service Group
- 4 different facilities that they ship it out to Ohio and Michigan
- How do the other places dispose of the hazardous waste?
- a lot of hazardous waste gets incinerated
- fuels blending, liquid injection, metal recovery
- for hazardous waste – can only be stored up to 10 days. Within 10 days it has to be shipped.
- all stored in DOT shipping containers (department of transportation)
- They ship to: Environmental Enterprise Inc.
- In Cincinnati, Ohio and Columbus, Ohio
- Different disposal methods that they use